|Nimetus:||Sotsiaalmeedia spetsialist / Social Media Specialist|
|Valdkond:||ajakirjandus, toimetamine, tõlkimine|
|Tööülesanded:||This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet professional working environment and promotes the development of staff by allowing them to work beyond their daily tasks and assist on projects in order to expand their skill sets. This is an exciting company to be a part of and they offer many opportunities for personal development.
This particular job role requires someone who has excellent written skills. If you enjoy writing and have previously written a blog then this is the one for you, especially if you’re more comfortable providing written support rather than verbal! Due to this being a role involving providing support via virtual chat the candidate would preferably be efficient at typing and highly proficient with computers.
• Engaging with customers to provide responses to social media related issues;
• Support contact for customers across various social media applications e.g. Facebook and Twitter;
• Support contact for customers across traditional channels like email and virtual chat.
• Fluency in spoken Russian and English;
• Minimum of 6 months customers service experience;
• Excellent written communication skills;
• Excellent computer proficiency;
• Understanding of the internet;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
• Ability to deal with complaints/escalations appropriately and effectively;
• Ability to think outside the box with regards to approaching and solving problems. |
|Omalt poolt pakume:||We offer:
• Salary of 15 600 GBP / p.a. (ca 1500 € / per month);
• Training and development programs;
• Hotel for first 5 nights;
• Up to £300 reimbursement of travel costs.
Please send your CV in English to e-mail: email@example.com|
|Lepingu kestus:||tähtajatu leping|