EURES purpose is to facilitate mobility on the European labour market and delivering the following services to jobseekers from another European countries:
- information on living and working conditions in Estonia;
- access to national job offers published by public employment services Eesti Töötukassa;
- information how to write effective application letters and CV, how to prepare for a job interview;
- on-line individual and group counselling;
- access to CHAT with the Estonian EURES Advisers on the European Job Mobility Portal eures.europa.eu and SKYPE (eures.eesti). Both are available each Friday 11:00 – 16:00 CET
- information about EURES events for jobseekers including European Job Days and national job fairs, information sessions, recruitment events, etc
- Information about targeted job mobility schemes for assistance and/or financial support, such as “TMS/Your first EURES job”.
- information about available training and services supporting integration of recruited foreign workers.
European Job Mobility Portal eures.europa.eu offers:
- job vacancies in the EU and EFTA countries, including Estonia (job vacancies come from public employment services and EURES partner organizations)
- publishing CV in the online EURES portal database available to registered employers from the EU / EFTA countries
- information on European labour markets in the EU / EFTA countries.
European Job Days on-line europeanjobdays.eu platform allows jobseekers to present themselves to employers from the EU and EFTA countries from their computers without leaving home via the Internet;
- Internet users can take advantage of job offers, job interviews with employers, chat rooms etc. as well as gain knowledge of European job mobility during webinars;
- Online events are organized more than hundreds times a year by the EURES network in selected EU and EFTA countries.
National EURES webpage eures.ee offers the general information about the living and working in Estonia, which includes information on:
- checklist before and after arrival in Estonia
- information on labour market
- administrative procedures related to moving and settling
- how to search and apply for jobs
- working conditions and legal aspects
- social security and insurance, taxes, healthcare
- equivalence and recognition of diplomas and professional qualifications
- living conditions, such as finding accommodation, education systems, cost of living etc.
- tailored information and advice for returning migrants.