First things you’ll need when settling in Estonia is a residence permit (for non-EU citizens) and a personal ID code (for EU citizens), followed by registering your address of residence (for both, EU & non-EU citizens). International House of Estonia offers online counselling for the obtainment process; book a time slot for online counsultation here